Why You Need An Inventory?
- Under the Private Tenancies Northern Ireland Order it is a legal requirement to provide all tenants with an inventory.
- Tenancy deposit schemes will request an inventory as evidence if there is any dispute in relation to damage or the condition of the property.
- If the landlord cannot provide factual evidence like an inventory they will have NO chance of success in the event of a dispute.
Why An OMARENTALS Inventory?
- Our digital property inventories are generated on tablet devices using the latest technologies available. These are then uploaded to our secure cloud based portal whereby they can be viewed online by both tenants and landlords.
- All pictures embedded in the report are date and time stamped for adjudication purposes.
Each inventory report consists of up to 50 photographs to include:
- Every room to document furniture present, existing décor and general condition.
- The exterior of the property and gardens to reflect current condition.
- Kitchen appliances (internal and external) to reflect the level of cleanliness.
- The digital photographs in the inventory can be enlarged and zoomed in on, to show even more detail.
- Electric / gas meters providing factual evidence of meter readings upon commencement of tenancy.
- PROTECT yourself and your let property with an Omarentals inventory. Contact us to day for more information…
NEED SOME MORE INFORMATION
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you